You can only access this page via the link we sent you to confirm your booking.
Please fill in the form & don't forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
Payment for the trip is received via bank transfer. A deposit payment (30% of total amount, £234) should be paid within 5 days of the booking confirmation. The remaining 70% (£546) must be paid 10 weeks before the stated date of the trip (due on the 7th of October)
Joshua C. Christopherson
Bank of Scotland
Surf ability rough guide
Beginner: white water, basic turns white water.
Improver: small green waves (waist to chest), basic trims, starting basic green wave turns.
Intermediate: turns on green waves, backhand and forehand, experience in surf two times overhead, duck dives and good water awareness.
Advanced: floaters, snaps, roundhouse cuties, experience in waves 3- 4 times overhead
Pro: All of above with technical tricks, air reverses, etc. comfortable in very big surf.
©Copyright. All rights reserved.
We have family connections with Coast to Coast Surf Adventures in Scotland but are separate business.